Lim Duan Ni (Deborah)
B. Sc (NSW), B. Banking & Finance (UOL)
- Bachelor of Science (Class 1 Honours, Distinction in Accounting & Financial Management, NSW - Australia
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance (Hons), UOL LSE – UK
- CMFAS Singapore on most modules in Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services
Ms Lim is a senior relationship manager with local and global banks covers consumer finance, premier banking and global private banking services for ultra high networth clients in Asia.
- Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking, top local Bank
- Relationship Manager, Premier Priority Banking, global Bank
- Client Advisor, Private Banking International, Global Private Bank
Ms Lim is also an experienced lecturer and tutor, with consistent excellent feedback ratings, in Banking & Finance programs and Life Sciences for college, tertiary students as well as graduate working adults.
- Lecturer with local academic institution since 2008
- Associate Consultant and Trainer with regional advisory and training firm in Asia since 2011
Adjunct lecturer/tutor for banking and finance programs since 2012